In this document we explain:
- 1. How we collect information about you both directly and indirectly
- 2. What information we collect about you
- 3. The ways in which we may use and share that information; and
- 4. How you can update or access any personal information we hold about you.
- 5. How we store and transmit data about you.
1. We collect information directly from you when you are asked to provide personal details about yourself.
Including but not limited to when you:
- Submit enquiries or contact us.
2. We do not share this information with any third party.
3. We retain information only as long as we need it.
We retain the following information for no more than 6 months after communication:
- Name and email address of subscriber to whom an email address was assigned at the time of communication
4. We can supply certain types of personal information on request:
Including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Aggregated phone usage
Request should be made in writing and include your name, a method of contacting you (ie. Address, Email Address) and proof of your identity, such as a copy of your passport, driving licence or birth certificate – as well as evidence of your address (utility bill or bank statement).
If we hold any inaccurate information about you, please let us know so that we can remedy this.
We can be reached for these enquiries at:
5. We endeavour to ensure the security of your data at all times.
Back to top
- This information is stored in password protected email accounts
- No personally identifiable data leaves Primeur Ltd offices